I really need to draw other characters of SPN. But Cas is very addicting to draw
oh my god this is beautiful
The artist has a few other really lovely comics! I’ve added a source so you can see them.
Mrs. Tomlinson in the house of tomatoes, 1967 - Paul Kwilecki
Friendly reminder that with one click, you can:
- Give free food to the hungry.
- Help get a woman in need get a free mammogram.
- Give free food to shelter animals.
- Give a free meal to a homeless and hungry veteran.
- Help a family receive therapy for an autistic family member.
- Help provide a child with life-saving health care.
- Help give a child a free book to read.
- Protect 11.4 square feet of wildlife habitat.
Go forth, my lovelies!
Again and again, alhamdulilah.
Muslin Dresses about 1800 Hamburg Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe
From one of my favorite books:
Voila: Glanzstucke Historischer Moden, 1750-1960
The Most Rare Colored Fruit
The tiny, rock-hard fruits of Pollia condensata, a wild plant that grows in the forests of several African countries, can’t be eaten. But they have an extremely rare property for a plant. They stay vibrant, metallic blue for many decades, even after they’ve been picked. They produce the most intense color ever studied in biological tissue.
The vast majority of colors in the biological world are produced by pigments—compounds produced by a living organism that selectively absorb certain wavelengths of light, so that they appear to be the color of whichever wavelengths they reflect.
However, Pollia condensata produces its vibrant blue color through nanoscale-sized cellulose strands that scatter light as they interact with one another. Thus the fruit’s color is visible at the cellular level as pictured above.